1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
When entering our website you have the possibility of subscribing to our newsletter, and so we collect some Personal Data, such as name and e-mail, which will be treated to receive information on the brand, namely: news, exclusive campaigns, invitations to events, etc.
We collect information coming from your use of our website, or from the communications that we send you, allowing you to highlight items or services that may be of interest to users and monitor site performance, become aware of which pages are the most popular, observe the method of connecting between pages more effectively, or determine the reason for some pages displaying error messages. These processes are only used for the purposes of creation and statistical analysis, never collecting personal information.
2. USE AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Vista Alegre uses Personal Data with the following purposes:
- Contact management with the User;
- Ensure that the website meets the User’s needs, through development and publication of suitable contents matching the interests and requests expressed by the User, improving search capabilities and platform functionalities as well as obtaining the associated or statistic information regarding the type of User profile (analysis of consumption profiles).
– We may use the data to conduct studies that enable us to improve the service we provide to our customers.
– Vista Alegre may also send you communications about the brand novelties and events. At any time you may stop receiving our communications. To do so, you just need to click on the link available in the footnote of the newsletters or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We share your Personal Data only with companies and departments within the Grupo Visabeira.
User Data collected by Vista Alegre will be shared with third parties only when this sharing is necessary to fulfil a contract established between the User and Grupo Visabeira, or according to pre-contractual arrangements upon the User’s request, in particular for delivery of orders.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The party responsible for processing the Personal Data is Grupo Visabeira S.G.P.S., S.A., based at Rua Palácio do Gelo, piso 3, 3500 – 606, Viseu [Portugal], which provides the service and which in the context decides which Data will be collected, the means of processing the Data and for what purposes data are used. The party responsible can be contacted through the following address: email@example.com.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
The company Vista Alegre informs you that the User has a right to access Personal Data, as well as to correct, erase and transfer it. The User also has the right to limit data processing, as well as to decline it.
6. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If you do not agree with the terms in which your Personal Data are being processed, you can exercise the rights listed in the previous chapter through a communication to the Data Protection Officer as indicated in chapter 4. You can also submit a complaint to the Autoridade Nacional de Controlo [National Supervisory Authority] – CNPD.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work with focus on the safety of your data by adopting technical and organisational safety measures suited to protecting our Users from unauthorised access, alteration or destruction of data, or non-authorised information which we possess being disclosed.